Sunday, September 5, 2010

Can I keep?

"The hardest task sometimes after shows is taking the clothes off. And not because the zip got stuck . Because you feel they’re so you, you don’t want to give them back. Another case is they’re something you would never stop for when window shopping or would never give them a chance by trying them on. “They wouldn’t suit my shape”,” not my colours”, ” where would I wear it?”. But so many times I was surprised how different + good I feel and look in something I would have never considered. Next time I’ll go shopping for something I don’t want and don’t need. Like with people, will take risks and be pleasantly surprised."

When I’ll be rich (or famous), I’ll donate some of my money to Dries Van Noten.



Oh Chanel Shoes, would you run away with me?
Minus the smile and it's almost "Devils wears Prada".
Yes, we love the drama.




No comments:

Post a Comment